Welcome to Our New Family Blog!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Toot" Paste!??


This will be one of many "Kids say the darndest things" Posts. Because I have kids I am blessed to hear the funniest things all day long that make me smile. Here on my blog I will share some of my favorites with you. In hopes of remembering them forever And possibly using them as blackmail when they are teenagers! (ok, i am kidding here, kinda. ;-) )


Kaytlynn, has been Very into brushing her teeth lately. (Finally!!!)

She Absolutely MUST brush her teeth three times a day. I am not complaining, but sometimes she is ready Right Then, and I am not.

And because I also have a 2 year old that apparently her favorite "foods" are things like chapstick, lotion, wax, whole packs of gum and yes, Toothpaste. SOO the toothpaste lives on the very top shelf of the hall closet just for this reason. So kayt has to ask for toothpaste when she is ready to brush.


Kayt got my attention last night with her cute little words:


Kayt: "Mom, I am ready to brush my teeth, get me my TOOTpaste.."


Me: Excuse me??


Kayt: "oh, sorry, PLEASE get me my TOOTpaste..."


Me: (after calling Jim over to enjoy my giggle.) "kayto, you want TOOT paste?? You want TOOTS??"


kayt: "MOM! Toot....toof....EGH!!!" (pause) " Will you just get me the TEETHpaste so i can go to bed?"


Ahhh, now thats my girl. Gotta love her!

And from now on, I think we will call it TEETHpaste. After all, that is what it is right? :-)

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! I LOVE this! yeah a post! love the picture, love the post love you! hahahahaha! I am crying because i am laughing so hard! hahahah!

    ReplyDelete