Welcome to Our New Family Blog!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Not so Terrible. . . .

Jaylee is Two.

I could probably leave this post right now and most of you would understand.

But it is much more fun to go into the details of just how TWO she really is!

She is independent, yet always needs something.

She refuses naps, yet cannot stay awake through dinner,

She has the cutest little high pitched, nanny goat voice;

which when turns to a whine, is like nails on a chalk board.

She wants to be big like mommy by wearing my shoes, make-up and oddly my deodorant.

(dont worry, we leave the cap on. lol.)


But she is perfectly aware that she is cute and "wittle" (little)
"Mommy, I hurt my Wittle knee!" "Mommy I have frosting on my Wittle nose!"

"Mommy, my wittle hands are sticky!"


She LOVES her "Bubby" aka Lincoln. She tries to be his mommy and so he often is gifted with fun things like full ropes of licorice, jello jigglers the size of his hand, leftover "unicorn" suckers and the like.





She drives me crazy with her independence, and her picky-ness with her socks and the way they fit in her shoes. (I hear she gets this one from me.)

I really do LOVE my baby girl, and she completely melts my heart when I kiss her goodnight and she whispers in her "wittle" voice...."I wov you too Mommy."

Besides, she wont be two forever, so i will enjoy every little minute.

2 comments:

  1. SHe is a SUPER cute 2 year old! And I love her "wittle" voice! Welcome to family blogging Amber-it will be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Amber! Good job blogging, it's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete