Ok, first post on the new blog! I am doing this because Kayt loves to look at her friends family blogs with me and read the fun stories that their super mommies write. Then she asks me why she doesn't have one!? Well my dear.... here you go! Mommy will do her best to fill the wonderful little blog with special memories about your childhood (and that of your two younger siblings.) but be forewarned, It wont all be pretty! So be on your bestest behavior so all I have to write about is JOY! ;-)
Love Forever,
Mommy.
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute! i love your blog and i am so excited to see what you come up with! i love that kayt inspired you. i put you on my blog feed so i hope to read this often! love you love you!
ReplyDeleteOkay Amber, I think you are about due for another post.
ReplyDeleteVery Cute! Welcome to the world of blogging :)
ReplyDelete