Well, my little man just last night took his first few REAL steps to me, (like 7 and didn't fall!)
But tonight he was doing it for Jim over and over!
First I got it on our big camera, then I caught the last attempt for you here!
And he is only 9 months! With this kind of cordination, is is possible we have the next Austin Collie on our hands!??
Enjoy!
And, just to tug at your heart strings a little more, here is one of Linc (and Jayo) just before thanksgiving when he was just learning to sit up:
AND, two more of him about 3 months old.
(with small appearances by Peachy the giraffe and Kayto.)
Awe! they grow too fast! But I must say, he is one Dang Cute Kid! :-)
That's too cute. He is such an adorable baby! That's when Kaylee started walking too. To me it seemed normal but everyone made a big deal about this tiny baby walking around. He will be the same way. So fun!
ReplyDeleteThis just made my whole day! he is so stinkin' cute! love him! woot woot!
ReplyDelete