So last night my little boy became a man... Or maybe my baby became a boy, either way it seems to have multiplied his "boy energy!" he now goes 1000 MPH all the time! lol.
What did we do you say??
Well we took this sweet little face....


Can you see the super cool gate there by the stairs? Yeah, my AWESOME husband whipped that up in like 30 min for me! What a Stud huh!?? Now you know where Linc gets his awesomeness from! ;-)

And Turned him from shabby curly hair baby to a short hair stud!


And just to show you how cute he is from behind as well!I just love this little guy!
Sorry for the lack of blogging, much more to come, including this little man's b-day. (yes he turned 1 already!!)
I just had to share this fun milestone!
Enjoy!
Holy Cow this is the cutest post! I loved his little locks but man is he a little stud with that haircut! i want a little boy just like linc! adorable! thanks for updating! love you!
ReplyDeleteAw! Lincoln looks like a stud! He is such a cutie!
ReplyDeletePS-I LOVE your dad's valentine tradition! (I must have missed that post!)