Sorry all my words are at the end, and I dont want to re-type them. :-)
Goodnight!










This is just a super quick post so family can see how big my kiddos are. When I downloaded these pics off my trusty point and shoot. (THANKS TIFF!) I myself couldn't believe how big my kids are! Seriously!?? So I know my family should get a kick out of seeing them. Cannot wait to see you all soon!
Oh, and Linc was a Lemur (sp?) for halloween. This is Jayo just in a cheap costume I bought at the same time for the dress up bin. Her crazy wild run pretty much sums her up right now. Crazy and totaly cute!
And kayt is still my dare-devil. She is learning sooo much at school!
And of course my little man is growing so fast! he is really catching up to jaylee. They are only 20 months apart though.. They are finally figuring out how to get along without kayt around all day. I think they are going to be great little friends.
And then there is a random pic of my cupcakes I made for my party. I took other pics, but i guess they didn't download... And then the not so cute pumpkin carving pic. I am adding this because this is the one I couldn't believe how big linc is! :-( Stop growing so fast!!!
love the cupcakes! SOOO cute! and you look beautiful! i cannot believe how old linc looks in that chair! love you! and thanks for posting pics!
ReplyDelete